Believe it or not, there are only two more weeks of summer vacation! Here is a schedule of upcoming back-to-school events.
- 5th Grade Transition Camp: This half-day event for incoming 5th graders is scheduled for Tuesday, July 29, from 8:55 to 12:25. Students will have an opportunity to meet the 5th grade team, learn their way around our historic building, and find out why West Is Best! Parents are invited to stick around after dropping off their child for a meet and greet with other parents and principal Dr. Craig Hammond. Please RSVP to email@example.com if your child will attend.
- “Sneak Peek” Nights: Get a jump start on the new year! Find out your child’s schedule, get help with “first-day folder” paperwork, and stock up on West Wear. We’ve got some awesome new designs this year, and remember: West Wear can be worn every day as SSA!
- 5th/6th Grade: Monday, August 4, 5:00-7:00 PM
- 7th/8th Grade: Tuesday, August 5, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Open House/Meet the Teachers: This year’s open house for West End families will be held on Thursday, August 14, from 6:00-7:30. This is a great opportunity to hear about all the great things happening this year, meet your child’s teachers, mingle with other families, and tour the school.