Our day Monday will begin with an assembly to kick off our 4th quarter theme and ramp up to TCAP program. Here are some of the actions occurring of the next few weeks. We encourage all families to take advantage of all of these opportunities.
- Wed. morning tutoring continues throughout April.
- Algebra I EOC tutoring will occur for the next three Thursdays from 7:30-8:55.
- Tutoring in English, math, and science will occur on Saturday mornings from 8:30-11:30 throughout April. A bus will run to our Edgehill and Skyview communities. There will be incentives for all in attendance and a chance to win some larger prizes.
- Students will be given TCAP guides each week to bring home and complete with their parents. When all students in the grade level return the completed activity with parent signature, students in the grade level will be rewarded.
- Our RTII time will be repurposed this month. Students will be placed in groups based on their latest benchmark test results last week to receive targeted test preparation.
- There will be a limited supply of 4th quarter theme T shirts available to students on a first come, first served basis for 10 birdie bills.
Please be expecting a standards review guide from your student this week for English, math, and science. Please review these with your child, and a portion will need to be signed and returned. Also please make plans for your child to attend tutoring this week, especially this Saturday!
Report cards for quarter 3 will be issued to students on Tuesday.
When you get a moment, please download the MNPS app from your app store. When you open the app, select West End, and you will have access to a staff email directory, an archive of all call-out messages, and much more!