This year’s Silent Auction and Parent Mixer–one of the PTSO’s biggest fundraisers–will be held on Friday, February 8, at Pastaria. Here’s a sneak peek at some fun items that will be up for bid:
- “Name” the cafeteria
- Teacher for a day – Mr. Strong
- Teacher for a day – Ms Cecil
- Teacher for a day – Ms Smith
- Teacher for a day – Ms Jolley
- Teacher for a day – Ms Henson
- Teacher for a day – Ms DeGuira
- Bell tower tour
- Reserved seating (4) at spring band concert & premium parking
- Reserved seating (4) at 8th grade graduation & premium parking
- $50 gift card to school store
- Display your art on the wall (the wall is right outside Mr. Lederach’s room)
- Breakfast delivery from Mr. Covington
Advance tickets to this adults-only event are just $15 each and are on sale now. Click here for all the particulars.
We still need donations of unique items, services, and experiences! Click here to find out how you can help make this year’s event the best yet.