During the month of February, our school will compete with Eakin and Sylvan Park to see which school can collect the most Box Tops. Box Tops can be submitted to the main office and there will be an additional incentive for the winning school. Don’t forget to ask your neighbors, family, and friends if they have any!
|How to participate:|
1) You can find Box Tops on all kinds of products you probably already buy, including General Mills cereal, Lysol cleaner, Hefty trash bags, and MANY more. For a list of all eligible products, click here. Be sure to check boxes for Box Tops before recycling!
2) Cut out and collect as many Box Tops as possible at home or from friends, family, and neighbors. Make sure NOT to cut off the expiration date.
3) Put your Box Tops in an envelope or bag (or rubber band them together). Don’t worry about cutting the edges perfectly, or sifting out expired ones–a volunteer is doing that this year! Just send in everything you’ve got!
4) Bring Box Tops to the school’s main office.
5) Bags will be collected each Friday in February to be counted.
6) The last day of the contest is FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28!
|REMEMBER: Box Tops are transitioning to be digital and you can now scan your receipt using a mobile app (the school still gets $.10 per item!). Box Tops on packaging are being phased out, so this is our last chance to redeem them! (Note to our seasoned collectors: Don’t be frustrated with the lower numbers available.)
Download Apple app here.
Download Google play app here.